What is this 7 Steps Makigami course about?
This 7 Steps Makigami Process Improvement Course takes you step-by-step to at least 50% LEAD TIME REDUCTION, as well as LESS ERRORS and MORE VALUE.
With Guaranteed Result.
For Whom is it?
- Your organization needs fundamental improvements: At least ‘halving or doubling’.
- You have a management that is supportive to improvement: thus Change!
- You can spent a couple of days to work focussed: having a team of 5 to 7 people involved in the process
- You are/have a ‘facilitator’ that can guide the team through the 7 steps.
- You are willing to learn.
- You have the discipline to go the path until the result is there. (… And I’ll be there for you!)
What will you learn?
- Techniques to visualize the non-visible things in your processes;
- A way of looking, thinking and deciding, far different from what you have been used to;
- A design practice and rules to develop smooth, solid, easy to understand and value adding processes.
What problem will it solve?
- Having no budget for- or access to a good external facilitator: You use your own facilitator that uses the knowledge of the expert
- Having not enough knowledge or confidence to do it alone. The course gives a detailed step by step explanation what to do. In case of getting stuck there is a backup.
- Not willing to take the risk of making big mistakes without knowing it. When you do as instructed, chances for big mistakes are small. However: You can ask for an expert review if that makes you feel more comfortable AND this might give you an extra boost!
The 6 Results you will achieve
|Lead-time||50% – 90% less Lead Time for the customer|
|Transfers||90% less interfaces between people/departments|
|Output errors||90% – 100% less output that doesn’t meet its specifications|
|Value added time||Non-Value Adding time can be replaced with new Value Adding time wherever possible: If the time stays the same, quality of output goes drastically up.
For the same output, the VA time sometimes can go down 25% or more.
|Team Coherence||The cooperation between the team members will dramatically improve: The mutual understanding and the involvement in the creation of the new process tends to achieve often miracles.|
|Cost||Time you do not spent on Non Value Adding activities does not need to be paid. Depending the process, the same or better output can be achieved against 10-70% less cost.|
The 7 Activities to Plan
Learning by doing means: you will have to invest time to learn and prepare and time to do. You will receive a guideline for your planning. Here is a summary:
|0. Preparation & Schedule dates||Start minus 6 weeks||2 Hrs|
|1. Current State Analysis||Start||2,5 days|
|2. Loss Analysis||Start plus 2,5 days||1 days|
|4. Future State design||Start plus 3,5 days||0,5-1 day|
|3. 100Days Plan||Start plus 4-4,5 days||0,5 day|
|4. Implementation||100 days||depending the needs|
|5. Evaluation||Start plus 150 days||1 day|
|6. Standardization||Start plus 100-150 days||depending the needs|
The Result we Guarantee:
If you follow the instructions, your process will be far more faster, more reliable, more transparent and predictable and most of all: lesser of a burden.
However: If the you do not manage to design a process that has:
- 50% lead time reduction, and/or:
- 50% less transfers and/or:
- 50% less output-errors and/or:
- 50% more value-time
You will receive free coaching to find out what went wrong and how to correct this in order to achieve the result!