Quick Scan Stock
Use the following quick scan to find out what’s going on in the warehouse and eliminate the losses you’ll discover!
- How many SKU?
- How many SKU make 80% volume?
- Re-Ordering frequency?
- What is customers demand of delivery time?
- What is quantity demand?
Out of Stock
- How many Out of Stocks?
- At which SKU?
- Is this Random – clustered – Seasonal?
- What is out of stock Value (material)
- What are its direct costs (administration, extra transport)
- What are its indirect costs (lost sales, extra cost of emergency and crash scenario’s, destruction/landfill)
- Design capacity equipment?
- Current capacity?
- How many FTE on equipment?
- How many FTE on planning?
- How many FTE on handling?
- How many different raw-material?
- How many make 80% of used volume?
- Delivery time?
- Are there large fluctuations in demand i.e. due to seasons?
- How many suppliers?
- How many deliver 80% of volume?
- How many shipments are received per supplier per day/week?
- How long from receiving until stored and booked?
- Is there a return flow from the factory to supplier of store?
- What is raw material stock value in Money and Time?
- How many articles require special handling/storage conditions (temperature controlled, etc)
Supplying from store
- Who orders raw material from store?
- How is this done?
- How many deliveries from store to shopfloor a day?
- To how many locations?
- How long does it take from ordering to supplying to shopfloor?
- How are store data treated?
- What is the signal to reorder?
- How is being ordered? By whom?
- How long does the processing of óne order take? (In- and out?)
- How long between ordering and payment of invoice?